The family dinner will be held at the church. Families with children are invited. Babysitting will be provided. The other 4 dinners, for adults only, will be at the hosts’ homes. Each host has specified the number of guests they can accommodate. Please note, some of these locations, as noted, require ability to climb stairs.
Once guest signup is completed, you will receive an email from your host, discussing time, place and what dish you can contribute. If you have dietary restrictions or preferences, please plan to bring a dish which meets your needs.
Looking forward to this evening of warm conversation and great food!
Please feel free to contact me with any questions: Mary Ann Miller-Messana
- Family dinner (adults and children). Held at MLUC McGinnis Room. Up to 16 adults can attend.
- King of Prussia (Adults only). Up to 8 guests can attend.
- Bryn Mawr (Adults only). Up to 6 guests can attend.
- Haverford (Adults only) Up to 8 guests can attend. Must be able to climb a flight of stairs. Must be COVID vaccinated at least 3 times.
- Wayne (Adults only) Up to 7 guests can attend.