Services are held at 10:00 a.m. on Sundays year-round.
Worship services in most Unitarian Universalist congregations are offered on Sunday mornings. Visitors are warmly invited to attend and may participate in whatever way is most comfortable for them. Unitarian Universalist congregations are all welcoming places for newcomers.
- Lighting a flaming chalice, the symbol of our faith
- Music, both instrumental and vocal and in a variety of styles
- A time for sharing joys and concerns
- A meditation or prayer
- A sermon given by a professional minister, guest speaker, or lay leader
- A multigenerational segment, such as a "story for all ages"
Following worship service at MLUC, there is a "coffee hour" in the Fireside Room, a casual gathering where members and visitors can get to know one another.
Children's Worship and Religious Education
Faith development programs for children and teens meet at the same time as Sunday services. Learn more about our curriculum under Faith Development.
We provide care for infants and children under age 3 during all Sunday services.
Several times throughout the year all ages gather for a multigenerational service. Faith Development classes do not meet on these Sundays; children attend the services with their parents. Childcare is provided for infants and children 3 and younger.