A DAY APART: Exploring the Labyrinth as a Spiritual Practice
Saturday, May 11 | 10:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. at MLUC
Carmel Stabley, Veriditas Advanced Certified Labyrinth Facilitator, will lead us in this 4000-year old practice of reflective labyrinth walking. Come away with an understanding of the Baltic and Medieval labyrinth patterns, personalize your walk with intentions, and deepen your experience through a process called Key Word Journaling. Nurture your inner self and explore the benefits of walking this ancient path.
- All faith traditions & experience levels welcome
- Doors open at 9:30 for check-in
- MLUC Labyrinth Dedication to follow at 3:30 p.m.
- Suggested donation for the day: $20
- Optional bag lunch $10, includes sandwich, chips, and cupcake | Drinks, snacks, and fruit provided
- Space limited to 40 participants
Print a Registration Form and return it to the MLUC office.